Friday, May 31, 2013

MOST WONDERFUL THINGS IN MA LIFE

In this life we do experience many things, most of all the luv from my mummy.She is the first to congratulate me on doing a great job whether i win or loose she is there for me with happiness to share with or the shoulders to cry on.

In good times and bad times she is there for me, i do wonder which kind of measurement can be used to measure her hospitality and kindness to me.I do know that there are some people who have been left by their mothers even being tortured or killed, but am sure there is still a hope and kindness in their heart to feel the pain they suffer to brought their children on earth.

May our Almighty God watch over all the mothers in the world to identity their role for their children's development, life, sorrow, happiness and most their needs to sustain life and have courage to live.

I have unmeasured pleasure to thank my mummy for everything thanks my sweet mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment